Confused about your taxes?

Settle up with Uncle Sam

Do you earn money outside
of a traditional job?

If you work as a contractor or an independent consultant – selling goods, cleaning houses, doing hair, driving for Uber, shopping for Instacart, or a lot of other services – you are responsible for filing your taxes as a self-employed person. Let us help you figure it out.

Do I qualify?

If you receive a 1099 income statement at the end of the year, or you earn more than $1900 a year through independent work, you can use our tool! 

What if I forgot to file?

No problem.  We can help you get caught up for prior years as well.